Trophy Sponsorships are accepted in the order they are received. Those who pledge to sponsor a class must make payment within 10 days from requesting a specific class. If payment is not received, that class will be available to the public.
- All class trophy sponsorships/donations must be made by September 1st in order to be published in the Cagalog.
- We welcome ALL donations, and although your contribution will not be in print after publication deadlines, you can continue to donate class sponsorships right up until the show begins.
- If you are donating a prize, please make arrangements to get it to the Trophy Chair before the event.
- All in-kind trophies MUST be listed in the premium list – Deadline April 5th – or they MAY NOT be awarded in the ring.
- If you are donating a prize, please make arrangements to get it to the Trophy Chairman before the event.
PLEASE NOTE: AKC’s policy on honorariums & memorials that can be published was changed, effective October 2017. We are now permitted to offer trophies/ribbons/prizes in memory of deceased dogs or people OR in honor of a living person or dog.
Questions? Contact Sue Kite
How To Sponsor A Trophy
Enter the trophy you are donating, how you wish to be listed as a sponsor & any memorial in the box below. The format is as follows: Trophy/Sponsor/Memorial [ex: Best of Breed/Mr. John Smith/In Memory of Ch. Sweetie].
Donation amounts are listed for each trophy offered on the Trophy List. Enter the Amount Due in the box labeled YOUR PRICE. When you click Add to Cart, the shopping cart will appear. Please check to see that your donor information has been entered correctly.
When you check out with the Shopping Cart, DO click the “I want to pick up from store” box which will eliminate any shipping fees for your donation. Thanks!
Use the scroll bar to the right of the Sponsors column to see all the Trophy Classes & Donation options. We update this list frequently – check here to see which trophy is available. Use the form on the top of this page to make your donation. Thank you !
MOBILE USERS: If you are unable to view the list on your mobile devise, CLICK HERE to see the list.