Specialty Auction Donations
The Annual Auction is a high point of the National Specialty and held after the Specialty Banquet. It is scheduled for Wednesday November 13th. Wonderful items will be donated and auctioned to the highest bidder.
If you would like to donate an item, please let us know what you’re donating by completing our Donation Form.
We’d like to show Auction Items on the web page. You can upload a photo of your item via the Donation form. We promise to post photos as soon as we get them!
Questions? Contact Angie Weatherhead.
Club Baskets Wanted
We’re asking local clubs to pitch in & bring or send a basket that can be raffled at the Specialty. Baskets should reflect the area of the contributing club. Raffle Baskets will be on display each day of the Specialty until the raffle drawing. The Raffle drawing will take place on Thursday, November 14th.
To get involved, please let us know by completing our Donation Form.
And, we’d love to show your Club Basket on the web page. You can upload a photo of your club basket via the form. We promise to post photos as soon as we get them!
Questions? Contact Angie Weatherhead
- Registration for Buyers will take place at the Specialty ONLY
- NO EARLY REGISTRATION ALLOWED
- All Auctions Buyers MUST register – for the Silent AND Live Auction
- Buyers will be issued a Buyer Number & Bid Card as part of the registration process
- Auction Committee members will be available on site to register Buyers
Once you have registered as a Buyer, here’s how it will work
- Use your Buyer Number when placing Silent Auction Bids
- The same Buyer Number will again be used at the Live Auction
- Buyer Number Cards are available from the Auction Committee
- Be sure to get a Buyer Number Card BEFORE you Register
- Your Buyer Number is used to identify each Buyer
- Buyer Number Cards MUST be used to bid at the Auction – Silent & Live Auction
- If you loose your Buyer Number Card, contact an Auction Committee Member for a replacement card.